Minnesota SS?

I don't expect epic. just fun! Lets plan on it guys. if you are friends with anyone else that's not on here, lets get them there. I went last spring and the event was HUGE! My work may sponsor it again, but I am not counting on it. Anyway. as this gets closer, lets plan to meet somewhere near the event and roll in together.

I have a Blue SS that's on here but very rarely. I will get him there as well. If anyone wants to text, shoot me your number and I will reply.

-C-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I showed up. NO ONE else did. I have attempted to have a gathering several times in the past 2-3 years and not a single soul shows true interest. I understand work schedules and what not, but if you truly wanted to meet, you would have taken the day off months ago when this was posted. I will no longer waste my time to make this happen. I too lost money going to this show to meet some of you, as I could have worked it as well. so if someone else would like to plan a gathering, good luck, I might make it... or I might not.

yeah, I am sort of pissed off, call me an **** or whatever else is in your vocabulary. I'm over it.

fast4popper, do you ever make it over to Wi Dells for Automotion? It's a few hours away from me but it's worth it. I'll gladly meet you up there if you can make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally understand your frustration. But I am on call and can't actually take it off unfortunately, sorry to make you so upset, I've always wanted to get together with fellow sss.com members just hasn't worked out

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That is so sad to hear.,. I thought a few of you guys in the cities were going to make it... I will try to keep yall posted whenever I make the 3.5 hour trek to Minneapolis or surrounding cities and if you want to meet that's cool... But I too would be pissed like Fast4Popper is if I had to make a 3-4 hour drive and see no one... I would like to make it to Brainard this year as well since I missed the last Wednesday night drag last September due to surgery... I'll let everyone know when I am going and if I see you there I'll see ya... Either way Ill still have fun smashing all the other cars in the 1/4...