I need help fast

wild2003ss

hello what is the best muflers and cats to get i have about a week. the guy who is doing this gets back from vacation on monday nov. 1 and he is going to order 2 super 40 series flomasters 4 me so please let me know if i should call him and tell him no order me ............... please help cause i see alot of yenz don't like flowmaster so i need help please thank you

Be careful with the cat swapping... my local muffler pro tells me that it's a 250,000.00 fine and up to five years in prison for removing the stock converter until the vehicle is five years old ! A smog test revealing this could land you in the slammer. If they turn you in that is... :cry:

Be careful with the cat swapping... my local muffler pro tells me that it's a 250,000.00 fine and up to five years in prison for removing the stock converter until the vehicle is five years old ! A smog test revealing this could land you in the slammer. If they turn you in that is... :cry:

Just make sure you keep your old cat, that was "damaged by road debris" causing a big hole in the bottom, and that is why you had to change it.

Archived