black out

black_sunshine

has anybody else done this? blacked head lights, running lights, tail lights, plastidip the rims black...

if anyone has (which I'm sure some have here) whats the best way to go about doing this? I want to do this but I want to do it right!

Yes there are a ton that are blacked out. Murdered out of you will. It's cool if you like that.

I started to black mine out before I sold it.

My one recommendation is DONT plasti dip your rims. Dont even say the word plasti dip on this site. Consider that your warning. !! lol. Have fun and post pics!!

The blacked out thing is played out. To me looks like Shet. You take away the whole look, just looks like a black blob. But it's your truck to do what you want with. I like chrome it sets the vehicle off. Black wheels are horrible. Each to there out Good Luck which ever way you go.

blacked head lights, running lights, tail lights,

i would check with your local laws first..each state is different on what you can/can not get away with. IMO- i think it is a big safety hazard when you can't see a vehicle on a dark road until it's to late.

I say Do it! Who the F*ck cares what everyone else thinks

it's your truck & money so do what u want to "Your Own" truck. Everyone has there own styles on what they like.

And I have to say it "PLASTI DIP PLASTI DIP PLASTI DIP" Lmfao

But whatever u do I'm sure your truck is going to Look Bad Ass!

"PLASTI DIP"

Hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Some people used plastidip for the lights, but VHT looks a lot better. Plastidipping the wheels is a good idea.

plastidip on lights? sounds like an awful idea. and VHT more often than not looks like dull, matte, hazy crap. get it done right with a gun

I'm not big on chrome though, but a little here and there is ok. As long as its not an AutoZone special haha.

thats the key, chrome is great as long as its OEM chrome (esky handles, grilles, bumpers) and thats it! anything that is added on chrome besides wheels of course is usually :puke:

I love the murdered look myself, but I love it all.. I'm not big on chrome though, but a little here and there is ok. As long as its not an AutoZone special haha.

X2 on the Autozone chrome stuff