cecil county dragway

mwalls54

seeing if any one in the maryland and deleware area was going to be there.  i plan on going to do some n/a runs.

hopefully i won't have to show up. good luck man, get a 13.xx out of that damn flamer. :jester:

seeing if any one in the maryland and deleware area was going to be there.  i plan on going to do some n/a runs.

hopefully i won't have to show up. good luck man, get a 13.xx out of that damn flamer. :jester:

you calling my truck a flamer??

you calling my truck a flamer??

it's got flames on it..... :jester:

well i supprised myslef with this run. like jason said a pic is worth a 1000 words lol

71170046.jpg

71170057.jpg

i only got to run twice. i ran in street form. ran 13.77@98

i then uncapped my cutouts removed tailgate and spare and head light. the slip is a little light but here what it reads

R/T.......... .383

60............ 2.004

330.......... 5.678

1/8........... 8.698

mph......... 82.11

1000........ 11.305

1/4.......... 13.546

mph........ 100.45

You Suck.  :P

Congrates and nice run.  Weight Reduction helps.  ;)

next time i plan on changing wheels and removing spare tire carrier and my jack and my pass seat and. and. and. lol well mabey not too much more weight reduction. last nite was the first nite i got my efilive to work so i logged that run. i would have logged the 1st run but i hit moniter instead of record i was kinda excited to use it. since i have had it for over 6 months and it has never worked

you had that number one spot for a day or so. :jester:

Thanks for rubbing that in Jerky.........

You could have waited a few days to update the list like you did with me :P Or better yet, like they do on LS1Tech.com..... :jester:

next time i plan on changing wheels and removing spare tire carrier and my jack and my pass seat and. and. and. lol well mabey not too much more weight reduction. last nite was the first nite i got my efilive to work so i logged that run. i would have logged the 1st run but i hit moniter instead of record i was kinda excited to use it. since i have had it for over 6 months and it has never worked

I shaved over 800lbs from the day I bought it........ ;)

Archived