cecil county dragway

mwalls54

i was on the phone with him between runs and told him that if he posted that last night i'd take care of it right away. you still by far have the quickest stock cammed N/A yet.

Oh, I know, I'm just razzing you guys. He PM'ed me telling me he was going to the track after my posted times. :sigh: I knew it wouldn't last long.....

I'm just jelous. I can't decide to H/C, N20, or SC. Leaning on the Radix.

i was on the phone with him between runs and told him that if he posted that last night i'd take care of it right away. you still by far have the quickest stock cammed N/A yet.

Oh, I know, I'm just razzing you guys. He PM'ed me telling me he was going to the track after my posted times. :sigh: I knew it wouldn't last long.....

I'm just jelous. I can't decide to H/C, N20, or SC. Leaning on the Radix.

since you have your vette to be the revving machine with a little lope, some boost would likely give you the power fix you are looking for.

zippy

mwall54 i was planning to go last night but i had to much stuff to do after work...i'll be there next wed night after i get off work ... maybe you will be there :cheers:

i just checked their schedule and looks like they are only open on weekends now. friday nite for grude nites.

www.cecilcountydragway.com

since you have your vette to be the revving machine with a little lope, some boost would likely give you the power fix you are looking for.

zippy

You've got me looking into that Vortech a little deeper now. :uhoh:

:thumbs::ughdance:

zippy

You've got me looking into that Vortech a little deeper now. :uhoh:

DO IT! DO IT!

i just checked their schedule and looks like they are only open on weekends now. friday nite for grude nites.

yeah i guess its gonna be friday night then...thats even better the my day off :cheers:

Matt, glad you finally got the EFI software working. Nice times! :thumbs:

Jason, with the stall already in place, your choice of boost pump is wide open. If you don't have 8-16 hours to do the install (or its too cold :jester: ), a quick (3-4 hour install) N2O kit should hold you over for a while. :D

:cheers:

Damn :banghead:  Missed this thread.

Post it up when your goin again and I'll see if I can swing it.  Been lookin to go the the track but everyone has an excuse. :D

George

well as of today i am now in va beach. i just got transfered i will be down here for a few weeks. if i get back up that way i will try and make it to the track

Archived