Needed 1 Centerline Stingray III 20x8

sprayed99

One of my centerline stingray III decided it didn't want to be on the road anymore. I cannot find a single 20x8 stingray anywhere and Centerline has already looked into there old stock...No luck.

So if anyone here has a set of 5 and they are willing to part with 1 that would be awesome!

Pics of the wheel I need and damage.

20141209_135541_HDR_zps89f27d0f.jpg

20141209_135555_HDR_zps18b3b21b.jpg

No, I have used several places over the years and the only place I trust and I know they can fix any wheel if it is possible... Fixing this wheel is not a possibility. Fixing this wheel even if perfect and holding air it becomes a major safety concern because of the amount of lateral force applied to the edge of the wheel. They have seen the pictures and told me flat out they won't touch it.

On a better note I found 2 wheels in Kennesaw Georgia and I'm working with the guy to get them shipped out. Centerline also found a few blanks in their warehouse that can be made as the older 20x8 Stingray III, but they want more for one wheel without shipping as I can get the other 2 wheels to my door.

No, I have used several places over the years and the only place I trust and I know they can fix any wheel if it is possible... Fixing this wheel is not a possibility. Fixing this wheel even if perfect and holding air it becomes a major safety concern because of the amount of lateral force applied to the edge of the wheel. They have seen the pictures and told me flat out they won't touch it.

I've wondered just how much damage they could deal with. Sounds like you've found the cure with the wheels in Georgia. :thumbsup:

What do you think caused the failure, a flaw in the casting?

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

common problem with centerline wheels, at least it was and wouldnt be surprised if it happend to another. best of luck getting one to match but im sure you've found that out by now unfortunitly.. :happysad:

Already found 2 wheels and another set of 4. The wheel splitting was only common on the first Gen forging. These are the 2nd Design. The wheel split due to a previous "fix" that was performed and not properly done.

• 2 years later...