Distance from a point

zippy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok guys. sorry i didn't get to comment a little earlier at least. i had a bunch of crap to get done tonight. just been going over trying to have a SilveradoSS.com meet out my way. i can't say anything for sure at this point, but just trying to see how many are within driving distance, etc. we had one this year and although it was fun, i'd like to try to put one on up here. the weather will be better for track times as well as a slightly lower elevation. the temperatures will likely be warm, but not nearly as warm as kansas was. (i was fine, but at 155lbs it's easy to be fine in the heat). as both ryan and matt know, this is a very nice area to "have fun" in and is almost made for this kind of thing. around January i want to start at least working on some of the plans and if at all possible i'm going to check into renting the track for some fun. no guarentee's at this point, but trying to get an idea or two for when i want to start some plans and arrangements. feel free to comment guys. i'm open to idea's.

The cost for gas alone is enough to get a big NO WAY from me...

2130 miles @ 14mpg average = 152.14 gallons

152.14 gallons @ $2.15 per gallon (if youre lucky) = $327.10 EACH WAY!!! :eek:

I think you guys are cool and all, but there is no way in hell I'm spending that much to see any of you! :nono:

The cost for gas alone is enough to get a big NO WAY from me...

2130 miles @ 14mpg average = 152.14 gallons

152.14 gallons @ $2.15 per gallon (if youre lucky) = $327.10 EACH WAY!!!  :eek:

I think you guys are cool and all, but there is no way in hell I'm spending that much to see any of you!  :nono:

sorry man, if i could make the U.S. smaller for the weekend i would.... :shakehead:

Archived