Mike's NSSTY SS build

Mcinalli123

2003 Silverado Ss awd

Current mods

Arh long tubes catted,Corsa sport cat back,circle d 3200 stall tuned runs 13.7@98

Mod list about to go on

Magnacharger mp112 with a 2.8 pulley and a joe Gibbs carbon cover

Siemens deka 60lb injectors

Rds blower spacer

T/a performance girdle

Tru-cool 40k

Transgo hd2 and corvette servo

Walboro 255 in tank pump

Autometer phantom 2 boost,fuel pressure with memory and warning, wideband with warning

Triple a pillar gauge

Ppe overhead gauge pod

Aero force interceptor scan gauges the duel set

What Randy said. That's prob not gonna happen. Go ahead now and do the cam it won't cost much more. You will already have the top pulledoff. GL

Jason's right, if you can swing it, put the cam in while you have in the stock intake off.

Just an FYI - last spring mine ran 14.2 with a stock 78mm TB, 3700 Circle D stall, 4L80e, Dynatech headers, Corsa and CAI. Then I added a TVS 2300 @ 6psi with a 3.8 pulley, PI 3000 stall & ARH and ran 13.12 @ 104. THEN I added a custom spec'd blower cam, springs, pushrods, melling oil pump, IW 8 rib, ID 1000's, 90mm TB, 3.3" pulley on 11psi and ran 12.00 @ 115. I'm certain I would have ran high 11's, but my single Walbro 255 was totally maxed out. NOW I'm waiting on Lonnie to ship out my custom double pumper fuel bucket & complete fuel system + adding a 102mm TB and 3.0 pulley which I hope will give me around 15psi...I'm hoping to be mid 11's

This is why I said you'd be lucky to gain a full second since the 112 isn't as efficient as the 2300. My guess would be a .7 gain if the conditions are right.

My time slips are here http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/85063-heartland-park-topeka-baseline/

and here http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/85604-the-storm/page-5

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

This is nuts I've been waiting for a custom tank for the mp112 coolant guy told me 2-3 weeks it's been 6 weeks wtf so I call him

He said in fine getting ready to ship I'll send u a pic

THE TANK IS WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one with the hawk sticker is the one I wanted

post-25550-0-92854500-1426415735_thumb.jpg

post-25550-0-60242100-1426415747_thumb.jpg

This is nuts I've been waiting for a custom tank for the mp112 coolant guy told me 2-3 weeks it's been 6 weeks wtf so I call him

He said in fine getting ready to ship I'll send u a pic

THE TANK IS WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one with the hawk sticker is the one I wanted

Sorry to hear that. It's gotta be frustrating as all get out. :M16: :M16: