WTB Truck bed to fit my 03 SS silverado

Hugie

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys for looking out for me! I'm reaching out to NYSS and see what he has for me. LA is a bit of a ride...LOL but I did go to San antonio for my 67 chevy truck bed. So anything is possible

I just went to az to pick up mine, long ride indeed..lol

Arizona.... No rust at all on that piece of steel!!! How did you transport it? My last bed adventure I flipped the bed upside down and I installed boards in my stash pockets. Then screwed boards length wise to rest the upside down bed. A few straps and big C clamps held it in place from Texas to NJ.

Arizona.... No rust at all on that piece of steel!!! How did you transport it? My last bed adventure I flipped the bed upside down and I installed boards in my stash pockets. Then screwed boards length wise to rest the upside down bed. A few straps and big C clamps held it in place from Texas to NJ.

pretty much same way. I cut some 2x4s down and put them in the stake pockets so they go up into the new bed, then had 3 1x4 pieces wrapped in rubber stuff inbetween on each side with a c-clamp on each one 6 in total. then also used rachet straps in an x-pattern front and back from old to new bed. Had to tighten the c-clamps a few times but other than that did great for the 1500mile trip back.. :thumbsup:

bed_zpsaxqjvgz6.jpg

Edited by skolman91 (see edit history)