Just purchased an 03 SS

york_pa_SS

Just bought an 03 SS last week from a dealership I work for. Love these trucks and have wanted one for a long time. This one only has 42,000 miles on it, real nice interior and paint. The bed... well it was used to haul stuff at some point in it's life. I plan to use it to haul my 6x10 trailer and some atv's. I traded my 2014 Toyota Tundra in on this because I wanted one so bad lol, so hopefully it pulls good....slightly concerned about the lower ride height. I am the 2nd owner and was traded in on a day I was off work, would of loved to talk to the original owner....hopefully I see him around the dealership at some pioint. Better pics are to follow.

Yeah bro welcome. Good find. You won't be disappointed the SS has been great. I just purchased a 2nd SS after getting my 1st SS stolen. This one is a 03 with 48k miles. Couldn't go towards anything else after owning the 1st SS for over 5 years.