03_SS_22

Thanks for the reinforcement guys. Between the misinformation about AMSOIL being an MLM bs company (Amway, etc.), and the preconceived notion some people have that the products are going to cost a lot more than other quality fluids, sometimes it's a hard sell. It always helps when people share their positive experiences with the products.:-)

I've been Mister Amsoil here for years. It's great I try to get everyone I know to use it. Placed an order last nite for my ladies Escalade. Will be putting it in the new Denali here pretty soon. Once you try it you won't use anything else again. I pay under 8$ a qt. it's shipped to my house I don't have to go anywhere and it is a Great product. If your not running it believe me your missing out :)

It is great getting delivered to the doorstep and the things I've used it in seem to like it and perform flawless and seems like it doesn't burn off like other oils I've used and they even sell the odd weight oil that my 2007 MV Agusta F4R requires so I'm sold amsoil or nothing for my toys