should i go 2/3 or 3/4 suspension!!?

jbiller

Does anyone have any pics or know of a thread on here that has pics of both lowering set up's on stock 20" sss wheels? I would like to see the stance before I purchase

with the kit i set up its adjustable 2-3 front or 3-4 rear

http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=110

so you can dial it in exactly

thanks guys! after seeing "cmoney's" pics i def think im going to go 3/4. thats too clean of a look to not use it

Do you have someone that's going to do the drop for you? I'm in California and I'm going to do my ss too with the 3/4 drop. I just don't know where to take it, I don't want anyone just to do it and treat it like a regular silverado.. Maybe if there's anyone out there that can recommend someone or shop that can do this work for us, that would be awesome.

First I need to get the drop kit from norcalss, with bearings and shocks. Just waiting on my tax check to arrive.

Yeah that truck really looks good with stock ss 20's.. That's making me do it now 100%.

notch your frame if you go 3/4! everyone told me it wasn't necessary but after the drop I literally had 1.5" of travel before bottoming out even after removing the bumpstop brackets and cutting the bump stops down a lot.