2004 SS silverado AWD black ***nice****

BOBBY6.0

Selling my beloved 2004 SS Silverado treated and cared for like a show car I bought it in 2007 with 40 K miles it's black The leather interior has been conditioned by me once a month and is very nice not the usual deep cracks on the driver seat in very good condition never wrecked always garaged no dents or major scratches has a brand-new set of Michelin tires on the factory SS wheels also another set of factory SS wheels with brand-new studied tires

Has A factory GM OEM intimidator spoiler been on it since 2009 and not a scratch

150k miles only had mobile one oil in it changed every 5 to 6000 miles front differential rebuilt two years ago transmission rebuilt 130 K with all the updates and a shift kit very nice truck with mostly highway miles and never abused New brakes all the way around with the factory GM OEM pads this year

Has a set of weather tech floor liners Front and rear and also a brand-new set of intimidator floor mats in the box never used

You're not gonna find a cleaner SS Silverado even one with lower miles

$16500

post-18052-0-20995600-1425276826_thumb.jpg

Edited by BOBBY6.0 (see edit history)