Lowering - Helper bags and no bump stops

Got my 03 SS paid off and it's time to do some modding before I start a family. First on the list is Tony's 3/4 drop kit. The previous owner installed helper bags and completely cut out the bump stops. Apparently, they used to do some hauling. I do not. In fact I plan to pull the hitch when I install the drop kit. It looks like the helper bags will just unbolt, but I'm wondering if I need to worry about the bump stops being removed. Should I replace them? I'm attaching a pic of what I'm looking at.

Thanks - Nick

If I were you, I'd remove the bump stop brackets, then install stock bump stops straight onto the frame but trim them down. I'd also keep the air bags, it looks like you have an Air Lift kit on the truck, just install a pair of shorter bags and you'll be golden. I'm lowered 3/4 as well, I put an Air Lift SlamAir kit on my truck, I was always bottoming out the axle on the frame. I run 20psi in the helpers with my truck unloaded, it rides 10x better with the helpers vs. without.