Just A Couple Of TSAT 160 Degree Questions

Afun

How Cold does the actual heater start blowing? Does it become a useless heater?

Is a tune on the PCM necessary?

Do you have modify the fan to kick on at a different time?

Thanks Guys

+1 questions: Why does everyone put in a cooler T-stat? So it can cool down your cab faster?

My understanding is a hotter car is better for emissions and a colder running car is faster and not better for emissions....I also read you could increase timing on the engine with a colder car...but that kind of talk is complicated for a newb like me

I would like an answer to those questions

You will never notice the difference when the heater is on maybe a degree. Might take a few minutes longer to hear up but nothing terrible.

Also yes the tuner can re time the motor a little better

Also I don't believe the fans will notice a difference.

Talk to a tuner he can probaly inform you more. I think you are over thinking things.

I live in mass and when I had the truck I really didn't notice a huge difference. Except if the temps were really really cold.

Also if anything get a tune for your Ss. I waited till 100k and wish I had gotten one when I bought it with 8850 on it.

Also if anything get a tune for your Ss. I waited till 100k and wish I had gotten one when I bought it with 8850 on it.