New ait filter kit

I have decided to build my own air intake kits. I am gonna post dragway times before and after install sunday night after test and tune. I have pics on the way. I Removed my volant box, made a new bracket and attached the biggest K and N filter I could get my hands on. about 3 times the size of the volant and K+N 77 series. The heat shields and intake arm's need to be tested still. I am gonna produce a few kits for you guys if interested.

I have decided to build my own air intake kits.  I am gonna post dragway times before and after install sunday night after test and tune.    I have pics on the way.  I  Removed my volant box,  made a new bracket and attached the biggest K and N filter I could get my hands on.  about 3 times the size of  the volant and K+N 77 series.  The heat shields and intake arm's need to be tested still.    I am gonna produce a few kits for you guys if interested.

yeah, hook me up with some test results and some pics?

I missed the track. I have a few g-tech times. Before my best 1/4 mile were 14.6. I just hit 14.4 on the g-tech. I wish I could hit the track some more before the end of the year. I tried a bunch of intake tubes( volant, stock, K+N a couple one offs that I made) and it never ended up making a difference, Volant seems to make less of a sucking noise than a straight tube does.

Archived