Custom Tag

SSplaytoy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
364SS

arent our trucks 366 ci? i may be wrong.. or did you mean something else? :dunno:

nope, 366 is the old big block 6.0L. this engine is a 364.

Novices who ask me if a 6 liter is a 350 are often puzzled by the cubic inch displacement, as it is not anything Chevy used before (ie. 350, 383, 427). I have been telling them that 6 liter = 366ci. If you do the math based on 6.000 liters, the displacement is 366ci. Is this another rounding of displacement values?

If you put 364 on a license plate, no-one is going to know what that is referring to, even pretty knowledgeable Chevy people.

Rick

Yeah -- I want it to be read as SLOW just as a bit of a joke. ;) A little insult to any of the other vehicles I might happen to overtake.

My truck will never be lowered, so there shouldn't be any confusion about that on the road.

364SS

arent our trucks 366 ci? i may be wrong.. or did you mean something else? :dunno:

nope, 366 is the old big block 6.0L. this engine is a 364.

Novices who ask me if a 6 liter is a 350 are often puzzled by the cubic inch displacement, as it is not anything Chevy used before (ie. 350, 383, 427). I have been telling them that 6 liter = 366ci. If you do the math based on 6.000 liters, the displacement is 366ci. Is this another rounding of displacement values?

If you put 364 on a license plate, no-one is going to know what that is referring to, even pretty knowledgeable Chevy people.

Rick

that's part of the idea. it's like the S281 mustangs....

I need my new tag in a few weeks and want a custom one. So far I have come up with three choices:

1.) UOYKCUF

2.) 1BAD SS

3.) NASTY SS

Anyone have other suggestions or out of the 3, which should I choose? :dunno:

I like "NASTY SS"

here are two plates I've had...

3ee86190.jpg

sorry about the fuzzy pics... scanners :smash:

500HPSS

2 QUICK

4U2NV

IGOFAST

SPRCHRGD

BLOW ME

ILUVSPD

I can't decide. I guess it will be a last moment decision.

Ahem,"BLOW ME" will never be approved by the DMV. The rest of them pretty much eliminate your chances of getting a warning instead of a ticket, should you be pulled over.

Rick R

Archived