2003-2007 Chevrolet SS Silverado Grill Blue (PICK UP ONLY) free

shopman1

Hey guys,

I have a perfect SS Grill with inserts as well. I changed the grill and dont need to old like new one.

If your any were close to Mount Bethel PA . You can see a pic on ebay just copy the title and do a search.

Contact me at: [email protected]

ITS BEEN SOLD ON EBAY - NO LONGER AVALABLE.

Edited by shopman1 (see edit history)

Crap, we were just up that way the beginning of the month for a road rally. I'd like to have the the insert. Could have swapped it over, then gladly ship my other to Alan.

That would have worked for me I'd have to paint it anyways and his looks mint and would look sweet on yours I just want a stock SS Silverado grille in its stock form with no inserts probably end up painting the whole thing black instead of leaving the stock inserts grey

That would have worked for me I'd have to paint it anyways and his looks mint and would look sweet on yours I just want a stock SS Silverado grille in its stock form with no inserts probably end up painting the whole thing black instead of leaving the stock inserts grey

It is stock, all you need to do is take the add on grills off! Its FREE man!

I think Levi wants your grille as is with the inserts and wants to ship me his so I can have it painted black to put on mine if we can make this work I'd be a really happy camper I'm not scared of shipping and Levi would be happy with your grille with inserts lets make it work men

I think Levi wants your grille as is with the inserts and wants to ship me his so I can have it painted black to put on mine if we can make this work I'd be a really happy camper I'm not scared of shipping and Levi would be happy with your grille with inserts lets make it work men

The way to make it work is come get it. I cant ship. I am in the middle of a move.

Drive from Mass to pickup a grille in New Jersey sounds like a little above and beyond maybe Levi is closer he's the one who wants yours as it is I just want an OEM one that I can paint black if it's not already Black

Actually, I think Alan is about an hour closer than me, lol. I'd be just under 6 hours from Mt. Bethel. I was up that way last month, but likely won't be back that far northeast for at couple years or so. Mine was more of an "if I were out that way" type post.

I guess that's a wash then not sure what the shipping problem is with grilles these days last guy with a black grille said the grill was mine said he would get a quote and blew me off almost ready to buy a brand new one the dealership they have no problem with shipping these grilles

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

Yeah whatever I'll probably just get a new one if one doesn't turn up soon it is what it is somebody go pickup shopmans grille it looks mint and for the money it would be nice to have a spare just in case something happens to your stock one there hard to find and even harder to ship