getting excited

bullgod

So i just got my email confirmation that me new volant CAI with scoop has been shipped and is on its way. Then about 20 mins later i get confirmation that my black bear PCM has been shipped as well. Cant wait to hook them up and see what kinda difference they make. I'm completely stock so hoping this will be a good start. Gotta go pick up a 160 t stat over the weekend any good recommendations?

I got mine from summit. It's the SLP 160 T-stat, but from what I've learned from that is pretty must most of them a made from the same company. Knowing what i know now I would have just ordered the cheap one from amazon.

Remember to retune the PCM after you install the 160 thermostat. You will go backwards in terms of performance and could possibly do some damage without the tune to work with the 160 therm.

I add mods in combination, (multiple mods at a time), to reduce the number of retunes needed to support the mods.

• 2 weeks later...

95e23981f5c091b2547e53ab260c793b.jpg

A before and after of my headlights. Had original funked up foggy to new and fresh. Also blacked my bowtie, thinking about brake ducts but I think I like the grey accent don't know if I want too much black?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk