New from SE Kansas

Hello fellas, or Howdy y'all! Which ever sounds best. I'm a 23yr old college student with no SS truck, but have a huge love and desire to own a Silver Birch AWD someday... I'm from the Girard KS area and attend Pitt State University for Auto and Diesel. I have a few on going projects including my 97 Sierra L31 Vortec that'll be getting a Edelbrock Pro-Flo XT intake and ProCharger P1SC I've been rebuilding, my families 69 Mustang Coupe, been looking to go EFI on it and possibly boost it too while we're at it. My 2008 Honda TRX450ER that I've been slowly turning into a potential MX bike since I bought it new, and my 66 F100 that's my first vehicle I've been swapping it to be a short bed, Crown Vic front end, Coyote powered backed by a 6 speed. Hopefully later this summer I'll sell my 2000 5.3 Silverado W/T and be in the market for a Silver SS... I'll hit up auctions thought cause these trucks as we know are not cheap!

Anyways I'm a huge motor head, I love wrenching and building sweet rides. Try to do most of my own work as possible I port cylinder heads and intakes. I am even a ProCharger dealer through my dad's business so if someone's interested in a ProCharger kit or parts I get pretty good prices on stuff.

Here are some of my rides/toys

192e5854910976e88c7753f82987645b.jpg

bab52400f95d4c14421aa1ca5f0a4885.jpg

b18a02bed1c77da2c8f39b1153a2eb41.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome

Pitt State Alumni 2008 here w/ BS in Auto Tech

Sorry for the late reply, where did you send up getting a job at afterwards?

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, back on the hunt of course. Probably be 6 months to a year til I finally clinch one in. I've only found one Silver Birch in a 750mi radius of me and its a 2WD...

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk