Open House

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:jester: IM THERE!!! Is this dyno avalible to the public any time or just for the open house? Im not too far away in Almont but I work at 59 & Dequindre. My truck is stock other than CAI but I thought i'd get a base line HP to start at.

See you this weekend!! :thumbs:

All our service's are retail for the public. You can buy dyno time, call Jory to set up a appointment.

The short box standard cab is not AWD.

Kurt

:jester: IM THERE!!!  Is this dyno avalible to the public any time or just for the open house?  Im not too far away in Almont but I work at 59 & Dequindre.  My truck is stock other than CAI but I thought i'd get a base line HP to start at.

See you this weekend!! :thumbs:

Zippy,

Shop number is 248-589-1190

32505 industrial drive

Madison Heights MI 48071

Kurt

could you post phone number to call and address so i can mapquest it?

zippy, pics of the RCSB SS are a must, i will drive to michigan and ly hurt if u dont get any... :seeya:

ohh and if the tiger shark is there, get pics of that too...

Zippy,

Shop number is 248-589-1190

32505 industrial drive

Madison Heights MI 48071

Kurt

could you post phone number to call and address so i can mapquest it?

thanx, i will be there soon. taking off in a few hours. thinking of taking a nap before i leave though. we'll see what the tahoe pulls on the dyno hopefully.

Just for the record I must report Zippy did not drool on any of the cars or trucks.

We had a good turnout of people, most were local but some from here and ls1 tech made the trip.

Thanks guys for checking out the shop.

Kurt

i was close to drooling a few times though. i must say the shop is much cooler than any car guy could have asked for. kurt was without a doubt an excellent host and anyone who has the chance should check the place out. i tried to fit the regular cab SS in my pocket, but it just wouldn't go. i've been rambling on about the shop since i got back. hopefully i get to make it back there sometime again soon when they are open to check the shop out in full action. i'd like to thank kurt and all of the W2W employee's for putting the event on. on another note, the night oddly enough ended at dejavu..... :D

zippy

I don't know how that happened :dunno::D

To say the place was great would be a understament. Seeing the turbo LQ4 there on the dyno got me all fired up for my project. Thanks for the tour Kurt, look forward to going there agian, me and Zippy will be heading out there for sure. It was fun dyno'n one of my 4.3l contraptions too. :driving:

BTW while Zippy keept his drool to himself I think I got some on the intake of that turbocharged 6.0 in the dyno room. Sorry.

a picture or two was taken, but on normal film. forgot the digital. i'll get them up soon enough. didn't take many though, just a few of that regular cab and some of the cool cars there. i'll probably only post the regular cab pics. :thumbs:

Archived