For sale/ whipple super charger

Danscott

I'm selling my super charger with the injectors and bypass computer.. I paid $4,500.00 for it and selling it for $1,000.00 to the first caller......has about 25k miles on it and I had it pollydyned 832-612-9575. Dan...it was on a 2003 SS pickup

I just need the money, and I don't have a vehicle that the whipple will fit.... I use to be a member on this site back in 04 and remember how great the site is and how much help I got through the site and figured it would be a great place to sell it plus it going to a member on this site is a plus!!!

Nice doing business with you boss.

haha this one as well you racking up and cleaning house...BTW do you know of a Blue Nissan GTR rolling around Houston with Handy Cap Tag hanging in the rear view?

haha this one as well you racking up and cleaning house...BTW do you know of a Blue Nissan GTR rolling around Houston with Handy Cap Tag hanging in the rear view?

Lol. Parts were in fair condition for a good price, so why not.

And yeah I tried lining up against him a couple times at TX2k this past time, if its the same car we're talking about.

I was in my 300zx.

Lol. Parts were in fair condition for a good price, so why not.

And yeah I tried lining up against him a couple times at TX2k this past time, if its the same car we're talking about.

I was in my 300zx.

I lined up againt him on 146 coming out of Mont Belvieu this Sunday. Lost boost for some damn reason and he left me high and dry....Caught back up with him on the big bridge and from 30 to about 120 i stayed out in front of him by about half a car..

I lined up againt him on 146 coming out of Mont Belvieu this Sunday. Lost boost for some damn reason and he left me high and dry....Caught back up with him on the big bridge and from 30 to about 120 i stayed out in front of him by about half a car..

Nice!!

Yeah I think hes fairly stock, whenever I raced him, it took a little nudging until he raced me.

Im guessing you stay in Houston as well?

Nice!!

Yeah I think hes fairly stock, whenever I raced him, it took a little nudging until he raced me.

Im guessing you stay in Houston as well?

I live right out side Beaumont in Bridge City. My boy plays Tennis Tournaments in Houston at least Twice a month. Normally in the Deer Park or Clear Lake Area.

I live right out side Beaumont in Bridge City. My boy plays Tennis Tournaments in Houston at least Twice a month. Normally in the Deer Park or Clear Lake Area.

Nice!

I stay out on the east side of town by the ship channel.

PM me, maybe we can link up next time youre in town.