Picked up a new SS last week

8hnpSS

Haha awesome i love those wheels. my SS will never be towing my camaro tho the tow hitch has been long removed and scrapped. i just put some new wheels on mine a few days ago also. barley fits the 295/45

IMG_1492_zpsrhrxjrwr.jpg

Haha awesome i love those wheels. my SS will never be towing my camaro tho the tow hitch has been long removed and scrapped. i just put some new wheels on mine a few days ago also. barley fits the 295/45

IMG_1492_zpsrhrxjrwr.jpg

Looks good Niko!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, thanks. I do love my Boyds. I have a set of TT2s on the wife's T/A, she loves 'em, I think they're a bit "Me too". Whatever she likes I guess, I built it for her. I'll stick to the RT-S on my T/A ;)

Hers

IMG_6537.jpg

Mine ;)

IMG_6839.jpg

Nice car! I love those torque thrusts on those F body's! FYI if you roll up the rear fender lip you could fit a 315 tire no problem!!!

you can fit 315/35/17s without rolling the fenders at all i was planning on going with them. but i found those 295/45 et streets for to good of a price

Not to continue to jack his thread, but where in SoCal? I'll be in Vegas tomorrow night and heading to LA during the travels.

its all good nothing wrong with some good fbody pics :thumbsup::peelout: