Couple questions

NipRing

First, I did the efan upgrade to my 03. Already had the 145a alternator. My buddy has HP Tuners, we set the temps for the fans, they work great (way louder than I expected them to be on high though). However, I've read a few times that after you start the truck, turn on the A/C one fan should turn on right away. But it doesn't. And I don't understand how to make it. I'm sure it's some setting in the tune but I can't find that info anywhere. Can anyone chime in or put up a screen shot of your settings?

Second, is there any direct replacement muffler that is worth a damn? I have some nice ARH long tubes but they go into the stock exhaust. They sound great when I'm getting on it, but they're too quiet when I'm idling. Down the road, turbos will dump out the sides, so I don't want to invest in a nice catback system. Just looking for a mugger that sounds tough and won't require too much screwing around to put in. Thanks