Next step ?

bullgod

Well ive got my CAI, 160 tstat, and black bear pcm installed finally and thinking of going headers next. Any advice on a decent set of long tube headers that arent crazy in price. Ive seen the pacesetters at like 275-300 is there anything more middle of the road that seems bottom end. Is getting the headers first a better idea rather than a cat back setup. What do you think?

IMO pacesetters is the best bang for the buck, there are better brands out there if your willing to pay more, the stock SS exhaust is pretty good so it's up to you on headers or cat back first,,,, on mine I have headers no cats stock exhaust pipes with a magnaflow DI/DO dumped and it sounds great flows good too just my 2 cents good luck :)

cool thanks ive heard good things about the pacesetters didnt know if there was something between them and the ARH that anyone has had good results with and have def been thinking about keeping stock exhaust behind it for a while til i save up for a corsa exhaust.