Pic Request. Looking to see what 22's replicas would look like at

mctwist77

Havent had the guts to notch it yet, but im sure I will soon. Drive will be a lot smoother once I do, but its not that bad now.

I used DJM 3" LCA and DJM drop keys in the front.

looks good on there

Thank you Sir.

Havent had the guts to notch it yet, but im sure I will soon. Drive will be a lot smoother once I do, but its not that bad now.

I used DJM 3" LCA and DJM drop keys in the front.

Thank you Sir.

Whenever you do decide to notch it, get a beltech notch. They are way higher quality, and are two piece to sandwich the frame portion you cut for more support.

Here are some 22's. Not replicas, but 22" none the less lol. I haven't installed the cladding or suspension yet, but you get the idea.

post-8854-0-17993100-1439545062_thumb.png

Whenever you do decide to notch it, get a beltech notch. They are way higher quality, and are two piece to sandwich the frame portion you cut for more support.

Here are some 22's. Not replicas, but 22" none the less lol. I haven't installed the cladding or suspension yet, but you get the idea.

Im probably going with a welded in cnotch, and when they do that they usually box the frame quite a bit.

Love those billets!

Im probably going with a welded in cnotch, and when they do that they usually box the frame quite a bit.

Love those billets!

That's def the best option of all! Lol. I am doing coilovers in the front and flip kit and beltech notch in the rear for now. Later on I plan to link and coilover the rear all boxed in, watts link and everything....but for now, I'm too poor lol. Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

That's def the best option of all! Lol. I am doing coilovers in the front and flip kit and beltech notch in the rear for now. Later on I plan to link and coilover the rear all boxed in, watts link and everything....but for now, I'm too poor lol.

Coilovers sound sweet!

How low can those go? I remember seeing a thread of a gentlemen who makes em on here.

Snapped a few shots this AM.. Sry to crap up the thread with my dirty birdy. I definitely need to spend a weekend gettin the clay bar out.. But nevertheless, as you requested.

Here is a profile of the 305's not as much overhang as some think.

50659221-003F-4CF0-B106-C96ACEA3E277_zps

B6BC2DB3-7270-4493-B1CF-ADD32160C616_zps

8A0D6B5A-0379-4582-9ABD-47F938E715EC_zps