L.A. parts help

ssklone

Still in need of someone trustworthy that can pick up some fender cladding and ship it to me in Texas from the Los Angeles local Craigslist will pay all costs and pay for your time thanks in advanced would really help if someone did me the favor

I gave the dude a call and he was ok to split the parts since I asked him for the fender cladds and grille

He had told me $40 for both fender cladding and then I asked if he could ship and he said no then oldhabbit asked and he said he didnt want to part out if you could get them for me that would be great and if he doesn't I would be willing to buy everything I would send the payment through PayPal and whatever you would like to charge me

Which pieces are the fender cladding? And if they are warped they might not sit properly.

The fender claddings are the small pieces of cladding that go on the fender their next to the door cladding and connect with the rocker.

The fender claddings are the small pieces of cladding that go on the fender their next to the door cladding and connect with the rocker.

oh OK so just the corner pieces. How much do you think shipping would be. I'm probably closer to them than Alex and Nacho.

Edited by xxssmaniacxx (see edit history)

oh OK so just the corner pieces. How much do you think shipping would be. I'm probably closer to them than Alex and Nacho.

I checked shipping it's under 20$ of he doesn't want to part out I'm willing to buy all the parts of we can work out a deal and if you can ship them to me