SS on Ebay

04CHASE

I don't like it. He stipped off all the badging. That's what sets the true SSS apart frome most of the clones.

:withstupid: w/o the badges it just another clone.

Is that a BSER rollpan?

I was wondering the same thing... and I don't like the rims... theres no lip to them at all! :puke:

I don't like it. He stipped off all the badging. That's what sets the true SSS apart frome most of the clones.

How hard would it be to add the SS logos back on...some of you guys are a little too critical....If that is what the owner liked then so be it.

I myself would be more concerned with the repainted doors and tailgate.

i cant even see the rims good enough to decide if i like them, But i think the it looks pretty good i would like to see it closer to see how good of a job his body guy did and it could uuse the ss badges

How hard would it be to add the SS logos back on...some of you guys are a little too critical....If that is what the owner liked then so be it.

I myself would be more concerned with the repainted doors and tailgate.

He doesn't want to be the owner any more. Thats the problem today, someone mods a car or truck to there liking but when the bills come in and can't afford it any more they try to sell it as custom. This is my opinion but I think you ruin your chances of selling when you mod too much. It's like some of these El Caminos I'm looking at, they have some crazy paint job with flames and girls half naked on tne hood and the colors are some crazy greens and blues and they are asking over $12k because its custom. Give me a brake. I rather have somthing close to stock with a rust hole thru it than some paint job.

Thanx for letting me vent.

• 2 weeks later...

:withstupid: w/o the badges it just another clone.

Is that a BSER rollpan?

I was wondering the same thing... and I don't like the rims... theres no lip to them at all! :puke:

:withstupid:

Archived