FLOWMASTER OR CORSA

bigbl62

I've got corsas on my 2500hd and they sound great and do give a good boost in power, but you have to compare it to which flowmaster series you are going to use for the rumble. Different kits provide different amount of resonance within the muffler. Check the websites I know flomaster has some soundclips and ratings on the loudness of their mufflers.

I have 40's on my truck.flowmaster of course.i bought them with the deltaflow inside the mufflers.it helps take the noise from the cab,they r loud but u still here a little noise when u step on it .if u like em loud it is for u goood luck :thumbs:

No resonance - Corsa...

Not sure which is louder though.

Hey marc!

You heard my 40 series (big block series) Flowmaster when we ran at the track, and you heard Bill's Corsa, which was louder? I have heard Bill's of course, but have never heard mine from outside so I can't compare.

Butch 02 Sierra Denali

Hey marc!

You heard my 40 series (big block series) Flowmaster when we ran at the track, and you heard Bill's Corsa, which was louder? I have heard Bill's of course, but have never heard mine from outside so I can't compare.

Butch 02 Sierra Denali

Oh geeze, I never thought of that Butch!

It's a really tough call... Your truck blasted right at me ;) , while I only heard Bills from behind.

I had a Corsa on my old 5.3 - I'm trying to think back...

I think it's almost too close to call, honestly.

The corsa with long tube headers sounds like a NASCAR truck. Just ask the guys that were at the SS rally this summer. And it's not bad in the cab until you roll the widows down then my grin can't get much biggger :D. It was much mellower with the stock manifolds but the headers turned it into and entirley new exhaust. :cool:

Archived