2004 Arrival Blue SSS

zachm89

As much as I hate to do it, the time has come for my truck to find a new home. I am the second owner and have owned the truck since Jan. 2009. Clean and clear TX title in my name, no loans/liens any of that crap to worry about. I will update this thread later on when I have the time but for immediate inquires about the truck please feel free to PM or text me and I will be more than happy to give you a call when I am not at work to discuss anything and everything about the truck. I don't need or have to sell the truck, but I hate not being able to drive and enjoy it like I used to and have moved on to other things. My number is 903-918-9380 for inquire purposes and I am going to start out asking $14,500 $13,500 obo.

Thanks,

Zach

IMG_9611_zpsf2b9c0f3.jpg

IMG_9605_zpsd0c1975c.jpg

IMG_9607_zps90bd664a.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea how I missed your post, very sorry. Mileage is around 135k (haven't driven it much lately so I dont know exact mileage off the top of my head). Mods are in my sig, everything besides the D1 is still on the truck. So cammed, stall, 80e swap, ARH long tubes with custom made 4" exhaust, etc. Spread the word for me fellas, I'd like to find a new home for her.

• 1 month later...