Can we add a new section

EXGM

Since it seems like 90% of the posts lately are about people wanting to buy used brake ducts or cladding maybe we should create a new section for them? I'm kidding but geez... I'm starting to loose interest in the board if that's all that posted here.... (ok end rant)

well sorry to burst your bubble but, This is a community website... And it is directly written for the silverado ss, sadly some of us come here for help to find parts for our ss seems like a pretty resonable idea considering i have purchased and sold items here for three years. It seems this place has become a ghost town and nobody wants to help anybody else around here. It is sad but i guess that is where it has been taken. In short I apoligize some come here to find things that are hard to find outside of the ss community. But I do appreciate who is left in the community helping others as best as possible. This place is not what it used to be. What would you rather see anyways? I mean it is not like we are looking for mustang parts...

Edited by Parriott (see edit history)