Come on, a Chrysler 300...really?!?

rcapone

lol, he must have really thought he could smoke me. I saw him in my rear view changing lanes and passing people to try to catch up to me before the light. Then after I smoked him he rolled his window down and said, "I guess that's not stock"! So funny, little does he know even a stock SS would have destroyed him

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

lol, he must have really thought he could smoke me. I saw him in my rear view changing lanes and passing people to try to catch up to me before the light. Then after I smoked him he rolled his window down and said, "I guess that's not stock"! So funny, little does he know even a stock SS would have destroyed him

Some of these "kill" posts crack me up. Since the modern 300C was first made available in 2005, the SRT8 version is 425 HP. Now, my 2006 is stock, anybody care to go up against me in a STOCK SS? With your 345 HP?

Want to run your boosted SS against a stock SRT8, fine, but beware you aren't the only guy out there with boost. :) And yeah, guys with 300's aren't immune to modding them.

I'm a GM guy at heart and always have been, but I don't let it blind me to that other makes out there can perform, too. Except Fords. Fords suck. :cool:

Richard

Lmao that one was great Randy

Thanks Muggs, Chrysler/Dodge products are the second worst on the road IMO...pure pus wagons - especially the styling of the 300 SRT 8 models :thumbsdown: ...that is unless you're 85 yrs. old like this dude was, or dark skinned people seem to love the hell outta them too

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Thanks Muggs, Chrysler/Dodge products are the second worst on the road IMO...pure pus wagons - especially the styling of the 300 SRT 8 models :thumbsdown: ...that is unless you're 85 yrs. old like this dude was, or dark skinned people seem to love the hell outta them too

:rollin:

Yeah, I'm an 85 year old black dude with a gutless family sedan, you nailed it! Dammit man clearly I'm in the wrong place, I thought car/truck people didn't have silly baseless prejudices but I guess there's always some out there.

Pat yourself on the back for whupping a stock vehicle (what was it, a 5.7?) with your heavily modded truck, you gonna post a kill on a Honda Accord next? :D

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)