FS: 2003 Silverado SS - 145k miles

ANTIVNM-VA

I have greatly enjoyed these forums and have used them to guide me on a number of upgrades to the SS. However, I've bought a new duramax and don't need two trucks, so this one is going up for sale. Just don't want it to sit around not being used.

It's up on CL as well: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5273189542.html

00A0A_g6zciT1H7dB_600x450.jpg

post-14372-0-41543000-1445476115_thumb.jpg

post-14372-0-52230200-1445476126_thumb.jpg

Here's the details:

2003 Silverado SS AWD - 9500 obo
- 145k miles
- Transmission professionally built at ~80k (Monster Sun Shell, Corvette Servos, shift kit, HD torque converter, etc)
- Engine was serviced at 140k miles (engine flush, oil, intake cleaning, etc,etc)
- Pirelli Sorpion ATR tires with less than 3k miles on them

- Body matched stock rims
- Dual Optima Red top batteries with battery isolator and in cab isolator switch
- Factory Bose "premium" sound system with aftermarket 1000w subwoofer and 800w amp

- PAC audio aux adapter with "MP3" plug on dash next to SS badge.

- BlackView front & rear HD dash camera
- "Xtreme" Amber Scanning Tailgate Light Bar (brake, turn signals, and reverse LEDs).
- LED bulbs in many interior and exterior lights.
- Rear brake pads changed less than 50 miles ago
- I'm the second owner and originally bought this truck at ~20k miles

- No major accidents. Had a deer run into the side last year the drivers side has been repainted and the truck was wet sanded/buffedh

- Front windows tinted (not sure on the %)

- SS bowtie on front grille

- locking rear tailgate

- Tonneau cover fabric replace about 15 months ago

- Coga noise maker with PA horn inside bumper.

- Cobra compact CB (handheld) with firestick antenna on custom front hood mount (I can remove if it's not you cup of tea)

GLWTS. Seems like a good deal. Enjoy the D MAX, there fun to mess with also. I am just getting the parts together to do the Dura/ Allison swap to my 2500 Burb'.

THAT sounds like a fun project!

Eventually I really want to get/build a large non-Ford SUV with a diesel swap. First, I have to finish the p-pumped Cummins Jeep CJ7 I've been slowly putting back together. :cool: