2004 SS for sale lifted

2004liftedss

It is a nice truck, don't get me wrong. These trucks have a great drive tran to do this with. BUT, would you do this to a '69 Camaro SS? Or any other sports car for that matter? That is what everyone is a little butt hurt about. Not hatin' just statin'.

a 69 camaro? Hell no! But the sss? Why not? It's not really a sports truck! Just a performance package! Not really fast out the box! Mostly just a body kit and badges! Not trying to start a fight or anything just saying that the guys just trying to sell his truck! Not asking if everyone likes it or not!!

a 69 camaro? Hell no! But the sss? Why not? It's not really a sports truck! Just a performance package! Not really fast out the box! Mostly just a body kit and badges! Not trying to start a fight or anything just saying that the guys just trying to sell his truck! Not asking if everyone likes it or not!!

I was just explaining the reaction. On another note, I'm not going into the sport truck argument, not worth the fight lol

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

There are no words...

You might want to do a little more research.

There are no words...

You might want to do a little more research.

more research?? I own one buddy!! I'm very much aware of what these trucks are! Don't get me wrong! I love my truck! But I wouldn't call it a sports truck just because it says SS on the badges!!