3 stock SSS rims

Merc Dr.

I just traded in my SS and have 3 decent stock rims for sale. One has scuff mark from swiping a curb. I'm missing the 4th rim cuz I popped a curb in an ice storm last year. It's raining today so I can't get any pix til later. I'm in northern IL. Let me know if anyone's interested.

I'm guessing that they are the silver rims? What kind of shape are your center caps In?

What did you trade the SS in on?

Center emblems have a "peeling/flaking" look to them. But other than that they're good.

I got a 2007 Tahoe for hauling the family and snowmobiles. The SS was starting to fall apart and I didnt want to invest any more $.

I'm interested on the 3 Ss rims, send me pictures when you can thanks.

I'll try to post later today.

Yes they're dirty. They've been on the side of my house for a year. You should be able to clean up the scuff marks(curb rash) with a Roloc disc and some touch up paint.

I'll have the tires removed before shipping(they're worn out). I'm thinking $200 each plus shipping or all three for $500 plus shipping.

That 3rd wheel might be a wash with the chunk that's missing the first and second one looks decent for the year of these trucks glws

No, that's the 4th wheel. I just posted it to show why I'm selling the other 3.

• 2 weeks later...