370 or 408 for TVS 2300?

I want to do a TVS 2300 but I'm but sure which route to go as fas as my motor goes. The stock crank seems almost bulletproof from what I've read over the years. I will be piecing this setup together over the next few years but this will be my DD for now at least. Any suggestions or comments? Anyone running a setup like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either would work fine, obviously the 408 could move more air a better utilize the 2300...most people decide on motor and then choose the induction that suits it best lol. If it were me, I would build a 408. Thats exactly what I'm gonna do if my LS6 ever bites the dust.

If your going to take your time and build this motor then why not go with a 408. Its all about how much money you want to spend. I would decided on the motor first then choose the induction system afterwards like 1bad2k said. You'll be happy with either one. I would call Michael King (zippy) and talk to him about your goals, budget and let him help you set something up.