supercharger vs turbocharger?

Title basically says it all, what do you guys think would be better in a rcsb ss clone? I should mention this is only for the streets and not at the track. Also anyone know if it would be worth it to swap out a 5.3l v8 for a 6.0l v8 to do a turbo/supercharger build? Would be cool to have something as fast as randy's ss, but im sure it would cost too much.

This topic has been covered a million times. It really is up to you and how much you want to spend. One of the pros of a super chargers is they usually are easier to install and require no modifications to the exhaust. Also you have instant power. With a turbo you have to modify your exhaust and figure out a way to get oil to the turbo. Turbos have more lag, but it seems like Turbos usually create more power.

Supercharger will build steady boost across the board.. A turbo will most likely hit full boost by 3-35k depending on your build up to red line.. My truck reaches 10#s by 3800 and pulls no stop to 6500... Turbo is more involved build wise.. Supercharger is more bolt on friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk