New Daily

Thickcajun

da0092faae9b9e973079a3fc1bf46013.jpg

Well after two years and close to 30 thousand miles it's time to put baby up for weekend cruising only... Pick up a 07 2500 4x4 with the 6.0 ... I needed a work truck so this on fits the bill..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, when do I picked up the little rusty project? My father in law would turn back flips for this truck.

It's a no frills play toy haha... My buddy pulled a 454 out of an RV threw a ford 9" under it and called it a day.. It's spooky fast lol..

It's a no frills play toy haha... My buddy pulled a 454 out of an RV threw a ford 9" under it and called it a day.. It's spooky fast lol..

My father in law is wanting us to do a retromod build on one that body style. S10 frame, 350, and newer style interior. Something that could be drove everyday if you wanted to. I think it would be a fun build.

It's on a s10 frame we are fixing to put a full air ride with a four link out back...

Niiice. Is it keeping the rat rod look, or are you going fully restored eventually?