WOW

03SSBoy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not. GM never had the badge in Chrome. You can order them from Ebay for cheap. They are similar to the real SS badge but they are chrome.

I think he was talking about the 2006 listed. If you look close on the wheels you can see the little "GM" logo on one of the spokes. The wheels and logo look like they were plasti dipped or sprayed what have you....

I think he was talking about the 2006 listed. If you look close on the wheels you can see the little "GM" logo on one of the spokes. The wheels and logo look like they were plasti dipped or sprayed what have you....

Oh yes, The GM Mark of excellence badge and wheel weight that have been plastidipped over...00606_eMZ00m9ejo2_600x450.jpg

It's listed as an 07 even though it's clearly an 03-05 body, Supposedly has a clean title even though it has a CA blue tag replacement vin and is missing alot of correct SS parts. He has already starting to drop the price.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/5367450407.html

Sorry to be "that guy"... but that does appear to be an 06-07(classic). They did make a few SS trucks with the Classic body style for 07. I have personally only seen them in black.

Sorry to be "that guy"... but that does appear to be an 06-07(classic). They did make a few SS trucks with the Classic body style for 07. I have personally only seen them in black.

The cab is not 06-07. Also the Door having a blue tag from the state is also a good sign they changed the cab. They are supposed to attach it to the body and not a removable panel.

An 06 should have 1 shark fin antenna on the left side, not dual antennas or a passenger side antenna. That was specific to the 03-05 models. Onstar is on the left and XM is on the right. In 06 they went to a single antenna for both signals. Onstar also went to a digital signal vs. the previous models analog system.

07's are rare and most were black. I have however seen 2 red ones and 1 silver one.

The cab is not 06-07. Also the Door having a blue tag from the state is also a good sign they changed the cab. They are supposed to attach it to the body and not a removable panel.

An 06 should have 1 shark fin antenna on the left side, not dual antennas or a passenger side antenna. That was specific to the 03-05 models. Onstar is on the left and XM is on the right. In 06 they went to a single antenna for both signals. Onstar also went to a digital signal vs. the previous models analog system.

07's are rare and most were black. I have however seen 2 red ones and 1 silver one.

I thought that also but if you look close the image is "flipped" so it looks like it has two antenna's. Also it has drum brakes out back so that is a sure fire way to tell it's an 06/07. Yes the 07 SS's are super rare.

Edit: ok I looked closer yes it has a weird cab on it. Image is not reversed. Too bad it's such a basket case 07s are rare. Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

Edit: ok I looked closer yes it has a weird cab on it. Image is not reversed. Too bad it's such a basket case 07s are rare.

Awh you edited your post... :(

Yes, I saw it online at a salvage auction in Sacramento and it was much clear in those pictures of the dual Antenna's.

Also, I have confirmed 100% with some vin numbers I have saved in my records.

Red and Silver 2007 SS trucks in addition to the Black. Super rare But they do exist in red and Silver for 2007.

Come on guys. A racing pinstripe, Roll up windows, and basic work truck seats... It even has the cool Knock off windshield decal.

I have a feeling all that added crap actually makes it less valuable. If I was looking for a Work truck, I wouldn't want any of that crap on there.

post-18107-0-25882900-1453746489_thumb.jpg

post-18107-0-44593600-1453746920_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1FASTBRICK (see edit history)