Feeler : Parting out 2003 Silverado SS

opsguy34

yeah I would have to do it all as plus shipping for all parts. I am not even sure how I would ship things like the body moldings

USPS Would be able to ship most of it. You would just have to get shipping quotes.

I have one member on here looking into shipping the whole truck and if that doesn't work out I will start to sell parts. I am sure I could probably get more then the 3500 I am asking if I part it out.

I have one member on here looking into shipping the whole truck and if that doesn't work out I will start to sell parts. I am sure I could probably get more then the 3500 I am asking if I part it out.

No doubt.

I should have an idea on direction in the next day. So by this weekend if I decide to completely part it out I will list everything with prices. All prices will not include any paypal fees or shipping costs. Any of the big items if the buyer wants to arrange shipping I am okay with that.

I should have an idea on direction in the next day. So by this weekend if I decide to completely part it out I will list everything with prices. All prices will not include any paypal fees or shipping costs. Any of the big items if the buyer wants to arrange shipping I am okay with that.

Its been a long time since a good set of deals have hit this site. Im game to see what is available.

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)