Thank you!

jddmj

When I first joined this forum, I had no idea what kind of impact this community would make on my life. I am thankful for the friends I have made through this forum, the information I have received over the past few years, and the overall good attitude everyone has had toward not only my projects, but every else's as well. You guys are great!

So here is my freebie, Post 3000!

Again, thank you all. You guys are awesome!

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

This was my first forum experience I don't mess with computers much and until I got an iPhone I would rarely go online and wouldn't become a member for years just poping on here when Google searching a problem for my truck and finally made going online easy with the purchase of a new phone and became a member and it's pretty much the same experience jddmj is talking about there is a lot of great guys on here.

Congrats on the 3000 jddmj

lol i think i hit 3000 like 2-3 years ago? these posts used to be like 10 pages long with everyone catching there freebie

Lol, yeah. It has been a different world for a little while. Still alot of great guys, but alot have left us. I guess I'll just still around until it becomes obsolete, maybe I can get my grandkids to join at some point.......but I got to have kids first lol

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

Lol, yeah. It has been a different world for a little while. Still alot of great guys, but alot have left us. I guess I'll just still around until it becomes obsolete, maybe I can get my grandkids to join at some point.......but I got to have kids first lol

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

even tho i dont have my SS anymore i still lurk around as do lots of the old heads. i tried getting the new owner to sign up when i sold it lol so i could make sure he doesn't ruin it.

I remember that. It was a whole different site 2 - 3 years ago, and way diff from that 6 or 7 years ago.

Change ain't always good.

when i joined 7 years ago this place was crazy full of activity. not so much anymore. its to be expected when these trucks are all getting old