My version, oil cooler line mod

Damn I like the braided, I didn't want to go any further than I needed to on parts but man that looks good. The line I ran is rated to 300psi so that was more than adequate. Never really thought of making it look good but I might just change those lines out now that I saw your setup. Thanks for sharing that's a sweet setup. I have a bit to do now. Need to install the cooler lines as I just built them today as well as a 160 thermostat, tru cool 40k, zippy tune which all I just got. But waiting on my zippy shift kit and servos which should be here in the next few days then I can spend the day putting it all together.

Well worth the money, I hate watching my royal purple or any synthetic leak down the drain. Our setups should definitely last the life of the truck x10.

Johnny those parts won't be sitting too much longer. But yes i agree I hate seeing money just sitting around:)

Well worth the money, I hate watching my royal purple or any synthetic leak down the drain. Our setups should definitely last the life of the truck x10.

Johnny those parts won't be sitting too much longer. But yes i agree I hate seeing money just sitting around:)

Yup; Both you guys lines look great. I was thinking that the parts sitting there waiting to be put in would bug you, having to wait on other stuff, but I know what you mean about seeing money sit around too.

Indeed, i would hate to drain tranny fluid twice so I'm waiting patiently. I'd rather get greasy once vs twice. The part that bugs me sitting around is the zippy tune. Can't wait to feel how it all ties together. Will know this coming weekend:)