my pre Hillary purchases

poopnewton

Stocking up some lowers I see ... :thumbs: ... lol

Got to get off my ass and get my .308 Winchester AR-10 built. ... Thinking 20" floating barrel and some minor goodies

Yeah that one lower is for a PSA AR-10 and I want to build one but PSA is sold out on pretty much every AR-10 upper and rifle kit right now. The other lowers are Anderson's that I got for $39.99 a piece. At that price I don't think I'll lose any money on them.

I know nothing is high end stuff but if Hillary gets in office I can only see that stuff going up in value.

I have 2 PSA AR-15s, short change for a decent gun. Here's my first build. ... $545 total, including shipping.

Try looking into Aero Percion, they make the lowers for PSA. They also produce nice stuff ... PSA is notorious for selling out of their kits.

My first build PSA AR-15 16", 1 in 7 twist.

IMAG2197_zpseimmv54x.jpg

IMAG2198_zpstkjpcife.jpg

Here's my last firearms link ... Might have this built for me in a .308 Win version ...http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/87598-my-new-daily-carry/?do=findComment&comment=980451

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jealous ...

We got the Complete Ban in affect, even though we (LE) are exempt. Stupid Attorney General ...

Don't be jealous. I should rename this thread to "Hillary scare foolishness". I ended up building 3 more AR's, stocked up on ammo, and 30 rd mags for the AR's and my glock 19. I figured all that stuff would go up in value if she got elected, which I was convinced she'd win. I'm glad she didn't but it will probably be at least 4 years before I can make any money off the stuff.

Anybody need a AR-15. lol

Don't be jealous. I should rename this thread to "Hillary scare foolishness". I ended up building 3 more AR's, stocked up on ammo, and 30 rd mags for the AR's and my glock 19. I figured all that stuff would go up in value if she got elected, which I was convinced she'd win. I'm glad she didn't but it will probably be at least 4 years before I can make any money off the stuff.

I just have all my Gun parts, mags and ammo shipped to my buddy's house 4 miles away in Vermont. Wow, that was hard. I thwarted the system. ... lol

I waited and was glad I did. Now I'll watch prices fall. Lol.