Salvage Yard LQ9 or Stock or Stroker

Try blueprint engines they have a 30 month warranty and around 450 hp on up

I have been looking at the blueprint engines, but am apprehensive of them in a daily driver with all the computer and other interface problems. Still looking at them though. Thanks for the tip.

Just thought I would let everyone know that I went the GM long block. With my health issues and other circumstances and the advice of several people, it felt it would be best to keep it simple. So far they have not torn it down enough to see what might have happened, but they did find the explosion severe enough to break the starter housing and starter mount bolts. So far, things are going well with the dealer service manager.

Just thought I would let everyone know that I went the GM long block. With my health issues and other circumstances and the advice of several people, it felt it would be best to keep it simple. So far they have not torn it down enough to see what might have happened, but they did find the explosion severe enough to break the starter housing and starter mount bolts. So far, things are going well with the dealer service manager.

Thanks for the update. Take a picture of the carnage once they get the old mill out and post it. I still can't believe that yours came apart so bad. Very unusual ....

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)