10's Baby...Finally!!

rcapone

Awesome ! did you bump the psi or are you still running 14?

Still 14 psi, I just swapped out my 22" Intros back to the stockers and slapped some Nitto drag radials on her

Anyone have a link to build? Bad ass pass man. Truck sounds good and runs even better! Nice run.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Thank you, it was a good time!

thats awesome congrats man

Thanks!

That's one hell of a pass, congrats! Truck sounds beast.

Thank you sir!

Thanks brutha! There was little more trial and error in making mine all come together than I would have liked, but all in all it was worth it!

Now I know everyone with a PD blower and a SSS is gunning for my time, so good luck to you anyone else...it gives us all something to strive for! I think one of the key factors in getting into 10's that some may be missing (I won't mention any names of course), is the addition of the 4L80e over the 65. The 65 clearly falls flat on it's face on the 2 -3 shift and loses valuable time, but this is where the 80e excels. ...just my .02 cents

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Its just incredible how much you were able to accomplish with what you have. I mean, stock block, heads, blower at only 14psi? And you pulled 10s? And 80e and fuel system etc to support the power of course... But damn. Haha. My build is nearly identical to yours, only with forged guts and the jackshaft style 2300, I wont see as much belt slip and might shoot for higher boost numbers.. Glad you were able to get such a great time with your truck. Gives me hope to run a 10s myself

:peelout:

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)