FS: Whipple Supercharger

elijah

《《《SOLD》》》

Selling my whipple side mount supercharger im building a new engine and going in a completely diffrent route with it. Comes with intake, tensioner, belt, pulleys and brackets. Asking $1500, I can ship anywhere in the US. It is still in my truck if you want to come hear it run or test drive it we can arrange something or if you want a video of it running just let me know.

20160209_113421.jpg

Edited by Oldhabbit (see edit history)

How many miles are on it?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

And would you be interested in trading for a edelbrock intake proflo manifold. 90mm throttle body. And the pro flow fuel rails.

What else would I need to install this? Thanks for the info. Also a video of maybe a 0-80+ run would be awesome :) and is this the 2.3l? Or smaller?

How many miles are on it?

And would you be interested in trading for a edelbrock intake proflo manifold. 90mm throttle body. And the pro flow fuel rails.

What else would I need to install this? Thanks for the info. Also a video of maybe a 0-80+ run would be awesome :) and is this the 2.3l? Or smaller?

Mileage is around 50xxx, I'm not interested in trades at the moment. Its the 2.3l, ill work on a video.