Need help, ss seat don't got no power

03ssclone

This weekend I went and picked up a ss Interior, got both seats, with console and glove box. As I was installing them noticed that the passanger seat only had one big plug to connect to the 2 coming out under the carpet, leaving the little plug not connected, which must be the power, so my question is am I supposed to split the wires and run a wire to the seats??? Or wat am I supposed to do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks also I attached a pic of the only plug under the seat.

654629371a006e601879ec811a94fb53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Ok, the one coming out of the carpet come from the driver seat connection, it is missing the ORANGE (power) AND BLACK (ground) as you see in the connection on the seat. I think your best bet would be to look for the right harness for the SS seats the Part Number is Z93676948. Or you could tap off the ORANGE AND BLACK at the drivers seat and tap into the ORANGE AND BLACK the passenger seat connector, but I don't know what other wire would be missing to work the heat in the seats.