Boost gages

schmidty77

I think both would be just as accurate. They are both wired the same to give the same info, but one IS nicer looking than the other.

I think you may be misunderstanding me. Both gages actually look exactly the same. I believe the connections are what make them either electrical or mechanical. Perhaps you thought I was asking the difference between a needle on a dial and a digital read out.

Wizard. Let me know what the difference in intallation is? If any.

I think both would be just as accurate. They are both wired the same to give the same info, but one IS nicer looking than the other.

I think you may be misunderstanding me. Both gages actually look exactly the same. I believe the connections are what make them either electrical or mechanical. Perhaps you thought I was asking the difference between a needle on a dial and a digital read out.

Wizard. Let me know what the difference in intallation is? If any.

Doug is getting the same guages I have if I am not mistaken. The Boost guage has an actual plastic hose that is routed from inside the cab where the guages are mounted to directly into the manifold. The fuel presure guage actually has an electronic sending unit that attached to the schrader valve off the fuel rail that then has wire leeds to the guage... Hope this helps.

Archived