WTB 06 door panels

03ssclone

They are not SS specific any GMT truck of same vintage as long as interior color is the same. So any Sierra, Tahoe, Burban, etc. You might call around local wrecking yards in your area that way you would save on shipping.... just my 2cents.

I don't think the Tahoe/Suburban came in the Dark Grey Pewter. The Sierra and Avalanche did as well as Silverado. You also need to make sure you get Cloth or Leather as they come each way. Then you also need to match up if they have Heated Seats or not as that's an extra cut out in the door panel. Then if you really want to get picky, they can have the Bose logo on the speaker grille if the truck came with Bose speakers.

The rear door panels had two different styles for ext cab. I think the cut off was 99-03 and 04-06. May be have 99-04 and 05-06, been awhile since I had a pair in here.

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

If you want extra dark pewter(dark grey) it would have to be '06 or '07 classic only. Silverado/sierra/avalanche only. Wouldn't matter cloth or leather. Non-bose will have tweeters in them. Just an FYI, I couldn't find a heated seat one for my pass. side so i ended up cutting the hole for the switch, ended up being pretty easy.

Thanks everyone for the info, I'm just looking for the fronts for my single cab, I need the cut out for the heated seats, I thibk I might just try cutting it out first

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

If you want extra dark pewter(dark grey) it would have to be '06 or '07 classic only. Silverado/sierra/avalanche only. Wouldn't matter cloth or leather. Non-bose will have tweeters in them. Just an FYI, I couldn't find a heated seat one for my pass. side so i ended up cutting the hole for the switch, ended up being pretty easy.

03-06 and Classic 07 are all the same color (Very Dark Pewter or sometimes called Very Dark Medium Pewter). And it does matter for cloth/leather. There is a panel on the door panel just above the arm rest that is leather if you have leather seats and cloth if you cloth seats.

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)