WTB Silverado ss cladding kit

FlacoSS22

• 3 weeks later...

What do you mean when you say cab corners and rockers were "modified" by a professional? I only "need" the passenger side rocker but if you have all 6 pieces that need to go together then I may be interested.

What do you mean when you say cab corners and rockers were "modified" by a professional? I only "need" the passenger side rocker but if you have all 6 pieces that need to go together then I may be interested.

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=88980000+ss&isNewKw=1&_sacat=&cnm=&isRefine=true&mfs=&acimp=&_trksid=&sqp=88980000+ss

This right??

I have a 100% complete kit. All oem, rockers and cab corners were oem pieces modified by a professional. Every single oem brackets and rivets and the gm template for install, intimidator ss complete front end and all new in baggies oem emblems that I might sell. I got an offer on my complete truck and it includes that, but if he doesn't buy then I'll be selling. All parts were new except the door cladding and all are brand new professional painted black and uninstalled. This is the most complete "kit" ever lol.

Dude I want it all! How much?

Are you willing to break up the set? I am only looking for the passenger side rocker panel. I have spent more than your asking price for just 1 door panel and drivers rocker panel. I should have been more patient DOH! I am also in need of the two front air ducts (lower left and right front bumper)